Assistant Accountant (6 months FTC)
Recruitment Agency reference: 6611870
A position has arisen for an Assistant Accountant within a reputable charity based in Bath. This is a key role assisting the finance team on a Fixed-Term basis, at a rate of £24,000 - £25,500 p/ annum.
The successful candidate must have extensive accounting experience.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Process journals including narrative and analysis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Generate BACS/faster payments
- Raise sales invoices
- Handle petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Assist with the annual budget preparation, monitoring and cash flow forecasting
- Maintain accurate records and produce written reports as required
- Perform any other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the team
The successful candidate must have:
- AAT Qualified/Part-Qualified - highly desirable
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and Sage 50 software
- Experience working within a small finance team
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ben Hunt on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job