My client a leading Fin Tech business are currently growing rapidly, and due to said growth they are looking to hire a dynamic Assistant Accountant to join their central london based business.
- Manage and own responsibilities for all AP processes, including dealing with supplier queries, performing supplier statement reconciliations, conducting regular reviews of the AP listings and resolutions of discrepancies.
- Process purchase invoices on Xero and code all invoices
- Implement and maintain an efficient purchase order and procurement system.
- Establish and maintain an authority matrix and ensure all invoices are approved.
- Own responsibility for the preparation of payment runs in accordance with due dates and approval status.
- Input payment information into online banking system and ensure that cash balances are reconciled.
- Execute reimbursement of expenses, monthly payroll and other company financial payments.
- Own responsibilities for all other financial administrative tasks including but not limited to reporting requirements, reconciliations, tracking of recurring payments etc.
- A natural problem solver - proactive, personable, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Strong proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- 2+ years professional experience in a financial role.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or college-equivalent qualification is an asset but not necessary
- Technically competent - a good understanding of basic networking fundamentals and IT principles
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with excellent interpersonal written and spoken communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to manage competing timelines and priorities in a composed fashion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'