Assistant Accountant - Sheffield
Chase and Holland Recruitment are working closely with a well-established company based in Sheffield. This is a trainee position in which you'll be responsible for assisting the finance team while building your own knowledge and experience within a structured and stable environment.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Preparing financial statements across your given subsidiary
- Preparing corporate tax, VAT and CIS returns
- Assisting with queries from within the business
- Managing aspects of costings alongside an accountant
- Recognising and managing deficiencies in the ledger documentation
- Preparing invoices and credit notes as required
- Updating and maintaining the external accounting system
- An AAT qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- A proactive and challenge driven approach to work
- Good IT skills
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and will have the opportunity to gain either a CIMA or ACCA qualification (with study support provided). Free parking is available onsite.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job