A dynamic and growing SME in Kent are seeking to recruit an ambitious Assistant Accountant with the drive to grow into a business partnering role and complete their qualification in a fast moving and successful team.
The Assistant Accountant will be based from the company's Kent offices and will play a key role in the finance function. Reporting into the Finance Manager with exposure to the senior management team, the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Business partnering across the finance department and wider company
- Raise invoices, process timesheets and expenses for staff and sub-contractors
- Assist with credit control and cash-flow forecasting
- Responsible for ensuring accurate project information is maintained to track project financial performance
- Keen focus on managing and reducing work in progress and minimising the order to cash cycle
- Assisting in the review of client profitability, forecasting and cash-flow
This opportunity is best suited to a driven and enthusiastic individual, looking to further their career with finance. Candidates wishing to pursue or continue a recognised qualification will be well received and supported. Previous experience in a finance role and an understanding of double entry accounting are essential together with a working knowledge of Excel and strong IT skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business in a role with real growth potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job