Our client, a growing business based in Blackburn, is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Duties of the role:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Control account reconciliations
- Daily banking and assisting with cash flow forecasts
- Assisting with credit control and sales ledger where necessary
- Assisting with purchase ledger including payment runs
- Stock Control
- Assisting the Finance Manager on a daily basis
This role would suit someone with a can do attitude and an inquisitive mind who has a real passion for learning and developing within accounts. You will need to be a strong Excel user, a confident communicator and a good team player.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a solid Assistant Accountant position plus study, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job