In this role, you will work closely with internal customers to provide accurate, timely and informative management information and financial analysis. You will safeguard the Company assets by ensuring that transactions are reported correctly and appropriately. You will assist with the efficient functioning and delivery of services provided by the Financial Control Team.
Principle Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for accruals and prepayments for various Muntons Group companies.
- Monthly review of sundry accounts and reallocation of transactions if appropriate.
- Prepare and submit VAT report to HMRC in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit Intrastats and EC Sales reports.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets register, liaising with project managers on completion dates and updating design reviews where necessary.
- Weekly and monthly reporting for Asset Based Lending (ABL) facility and production of submissions to the bank.
- Support Financial Accountant in provision of debtor information to both bankers (quarterly) and the statutory auditors (annually).
- Petty cash and foreign bank reconciliations.
- Generation of sundry invoices
- Provide holiday cover for both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Controllers.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The Candidate: You will:
At least two years experience working within a finance team and part qualified AAT.
A high level of IT literacy to include good Excel skills. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
Ability to contribute to a team environment.
The ability to communicate at a variety of levels with staff and external bodies.
Self-confident and initiative to work with minimum supervision
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job