£15,000 - £22,000 ( depending upon experience)
Are you an ambitious, motivated and talented Assistant Accountant who is studying towards AAT,ACA or ACCA? Or, are you a recent finance graduate who has some experience and is now looking for a career opportunity? Would you like to join a company that offers to help pay for additional training?
If so this could be the job for you so please read on...
We are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant in Lancaster to join our established client. Working alongside a team of Accountants you will be responsible for Bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, tax and preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Producing and filing VAT returns
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Providing basic tax advice
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Completion of P11d forms
- To be studying towards AAT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to demonstrate patience in demanding circumstances.
- Excellent time keeping and management ability with the ability to prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are carried out on a daily basis and all deadlines are met
- IT Skills with competent use of word and excel
This new job is a great opportunity and you would be joining a group of Assistant Accountants who have now been promoted into higher positions within the team so there is every opportunity for you to also move up in this company and be on a higher salary grade in the future.
Please contact Mandy Blackwell on for any further information you may require and an early telephone interview for this vacancy.
Please see for all other vacancies that we have in Lancaster and the surrounding areas at this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job