Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside an SME manufacturer with an annual turnover in excess of £15m who continue to grow year on year. They are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is paying up to £23,000 depending on experience plus full study support (AAT/ACCA/CIMA), 25 days holiday, pension, flexible working (2pm finish on a Friday) and reports into an excellent FD. You will be joining a friendly office environment in a role with impressive career prospects to allow you to maximise your potential.
This role reports will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts for review as well as other operation and strategic aspects of the business.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assistance in the preparation of management accounts for review
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Control of fixed asset register
- Update cash flow forecasts
- Construction of KPI information
- Monthly gross margin analysis
- Cover for sales ledger and purchase ledger - control of key accounts
Skills and Experience
- AAT/CIMA/ACCA studier
- Strong IT skills including Excel (SAP experience desirable but not essential).
- SME experience beneficial (sub £25m turnover).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Sense of humour!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job