Innovate to multiply your career opportunities…
Superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing organisation with an exciting future, undertaking a varied role where you can contribute to the continued success and reap the rewards. The rapidly expanding Sollertia team have quality service delivery at the forefront, supporting clients with an efficient accounting service.
Who will I be working with?
Established in 2004, Sollertia is a specialist provider of innovative outsourced IT, accounting and finance solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the UK and mainland Europe. Sollertia offers colleagues the ability to share ideas, daily challenges, work in a fast moving and energetic environment, and receive big rewards. The company is a perfect match for a go-getter, innovator, creative thinker and problem-solver. Working at Sollertia is much more than a job, it is a way of life.
What will this role of Assistant Accountant entail?
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant and working as part of a flexible Management Accounts Team, you’ll be responsible for providing outstanding levels of service to a diverse portfolio of clients, with average turnovers of circa £5m per annum. Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
- Supporting the management of clients’ assets including depreciation
- Processing clients’ monthly journals including prepayments, accruals, and payroll
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Assisting with year-end statutory accounts including corporation tax
- Attending client meetings
- Managing cash flow of client accounts and liaising with clients’ reference cash flow forecasts
- Confidently and accurately communicating with clients at all levels from Managing Director to administrative staff
What will I need to be considered for this Assistant Accountant vacancy?
- Proven experience supporting the production of financial and management accounts
- Achieved or nearly completed the AAT Technician qualification. Ideally, you’ll already be studying CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Understand the importance of providing outstanding levels of customer service and willing to go above and beyond to achieve it
- Excellent communication skills, with a professional and confident telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail, numerate and literate
- Resilient with a proactive approach, determination and a 'can do’ attitude
- Superb financial reporting presentation skills
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- Innovative with a high level of IT literacy, including good working knowledge of accounting systems, along with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be joining an award winning business undergoing significant business growth and have the opportunity to be a key part of its ongoing success, with scope for further development.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 level dependent on experience and qualifications
Attractive Benefits: Study support and funding potentially available to complete a professional accountancy qualification after completion of probation period
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business and client needs
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Warrington. Easily accessible, near to the M6 and M56.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Assistant Accountant vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Sollertia. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Sollertia, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job