We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant based in North Lanarkshire. Our client is looking for someone to support the business by preparing detailed management accounts and analysing company performance.
This jobs main duties will include;
· Preparation of monthly management accounts.
· Provide detailed analysis on variances within the business.
· Account for complex projects which will vary in size.
· Preparation of budgets & forecasts.
· Challenge cost forecast of projects and develop accurate cost to complete.
To be considered for this role you must be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification or have extensive experience in a similar role. You will be comfortable working as part of a team, have an inquisitive attitude and be able to liaise with non-finance members of staff. You must have advanced Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job