Looking to take the next step within your accounting career that offers exposure within an exciting international industry? This Assistant Accountant role is based with a leading broadcast media business with office locations across Europe, the Middle East and North America.
Working within a small finance team, you will work directly alongside the Finance Manager and CFO; thus giving a progressive individual a wonderful opportunity to be mentored by seasoned professionals. While the majority of the role will be based around assisting the Finance Manager, you will also act as a key point of contact within the finance team on an international basis.
This Accounts Assistant role will suit an individual who thrives on working in an international environment and who is keen to work in a business that prides itself on the long term retention of its staff.
The day to day responsibilities of this Assistant Accountant role are as follows:
- The management of the fixed asset register.
- Bank and supplier reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Ensuring compliances are met in accordance to HMRC standards.
- Managing the accuracy of month end submissions.
- Business partnering with numerous departments across the business across the European, North American and Middle Eastern regions.
- Ad-hoc duties at the discretion of the Finance Manager.
The key requirements for this Assistant Accountant role are as follows:
- To be part qualified (AAT/ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- To be able to show a proven track record of working in an international environment.
- Experience of using the Sage accounting system is paramount.
- Candidates who hold an undergraduate degree in accounting/finance will be preferred.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job