Assistant Management Accountant, Deeside
Your new company
You will be working for a distribution organisation head quartered at Deeside. With over 50 years' experience in there market they have grown both within the UK and International. With annual turnovers within the UK market over £1 Billion and there International business to £46 million.
Your new role
Responsible for managing all of the financial reporting and accounting requirements of the International department.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Provide insightful analysis and challenge on the commercial performance of the International business. Responsible for the weekly reporting process for International, ensuring that transactions are reviewed and reconciled to SAP.
- Preparation of weekly KPI and customer insight reports providing detailed commentary on key variances to budget and movements in performance.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Provide cover for Pricing Analyst during times of absence.
- Ensure that customer's debts are adequately insured and collections are managed.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for cost reduction, commercial opportunities that will support the delivery of the budget.
- Support International Finance Analyst with forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Pro-actively liaise with customers to share information which will aid and improve the performance of the International business.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be part-qualified ACCA or CIMA and looking to become qualified, Excel (Advanced) and Strong commercial awareness. Whilst in a role that offers you the exposure and support required, you will need to demonstrate experience in the industry.
What you'll get in return
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience). You will be joining an excellent company with good prospects and support. Study Support Provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.