A boutique fashion retailer based in Central London is currently in search of an Assistant Accountant to join ASAP on an initial three month basis.
Working in a small team of three, you will support the Management Accountant with the following:
- posting month end journals;
- preparing accruals and prepayments;
- preparing weekly bank reconciliations;
- producing P&L reports and providing analysis;
- producing sales reports and providing analysis;
- assisting with budget preparation and reforecasting;
- assisting Accounts Payable Clerk with complex queries;
- assisting with implementation of process improvements where applicable;
- other ad hoc duties may also be required.
A background in retail or similar is highly desirable. Ideally, you will be part qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) and be comfortable preparing accounts to trial balance. You will be working in a small team so duties will be varied and you may be required to assist with ad hoc tasks from time to time.
- assistant accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job