A market leading financial services company is seeking an Assistant Accountant with good accounts preparation experience to help provide a high quality service of accounting services to their clients.
My client will consider a range of profiles, entry level with ACCA passes as well as intermediate level candidates with some years of experience working practice. Alternatively, this role would be ideal for someone who is an ACCA finalist or newly qualified who has more experience of working with multiple clients in practice.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression within private equity. Candidates who are finalists or exam qualified will be considered at the higher end of the salary bracket. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare and an annual bonus.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Preparing accounts to agreed internal deadlines to a standard that is suitable for a first review
* Ensuring that adequate training has been received and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
* Preparing client KPIs for review
* Ensuring all client queries are appropriately responded to
* Making payments and alterations if necessary with the data processing team
* Performing weekly bank reconciliations on client bank accounts
* Some years of accounts preparation experience in Practice
* Studying/Finalist/Newly qualified ACCA or CIMA
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Experience of providing financial information for review
* Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
* Comfortable communicating with individuals at senior levels
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH15634WC in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job