KennedyPearce is currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant on behalf of globally recognized transport and logistics company based in the City.
The role is for a soft commodities trading company based in London with a turnover of around £1 billion annual turnover. The role will be based in a medium sized finance team and look to offer an all rounded role for an individual with experience within the commodities sector.
- Sales ,Purchases,Cash Books ,Bank reconciliation
- Debtors and Creditors statements reconciliation
- Input Data into System Therefore Knowledge of Accounting Software is Must such Sage,Quick Books excel etc (knowledge of Sun system is desirable)
- You will also assist the team in the accurate production of monthly management and financial accounts in accordance with the corporate timetables, including the income statement, the balance sheet and cash flow analysis
- Experience in dealing with foreign currencies is desirable.
- Other ad hoc duties
ACCA/CIMA or AAT studier. Ideally a logistics/transposrt or commodities background.
Paying £32 - 37k
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job