This excellent opportunity has opened up within a globally established transport business, this role will be based with of one of their top customers in Liverpool. This role will require a talented Assistant Accountant to start as soon as possible and commercial manage all weekly and monthly financial reporting for the activity of this busy organisation.
This contract position requires a confident and experienced individual to support the role during a busy period of projects and secondments.
This Assistant Accountant will need to have excellent skills in the following areas;
- Excellent standard of communication, you must be able to actively influence daily business decisions and report on live financial data in person to customers at all levels.
- To oversee and report on all budgets and forecasts, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Weekly P&L reporting, you must be confident with working with high volumes of data and reporting using various tools on excel and SAP.
- Balance Sheet management you must be able to manage the entire balance sheet and be up to date with all transactional that relate you your client.
- This role is a direct support to operations so a commercial ability to recognise and negotiate with suppliers and manage all spend in accordance with budgets.
- To be able to produce a full set of management accounts.
This Assistant Accountant contract will suit well to a candidate who is highly skilled and experienced in producing accounts for a transport (or similar fast pace) business.
You will ideally be
- Experience working within an accounting role in finance is essential.
- Qualified by experience or independently studying accountancy qualifications.
- Excellent in navigating and working with Microsoft Excel.
- Available immediately - or before the end of March 2018 to start a new assignment.
- Confident and passionate about your career in finance.
- SAP experience would be advantageous
This role will offer
- Generous salary either day rate or hourly, will equate to approx. 33,000 - 40,000 PA depending on levels of experience.
- Holidays accrued to equal 25 days + 8 bank holiday.
- Pension contribution.
- Flexible working hours (depending on training needs)
- Free car parking.
- Easily accessed location based in North Liverpool.
- Study can be supported with additional time off, support during exams and in house training, when the role goes permanent this can also be financially supported.
- *Retail discounts.
- assistant accountant
- finance management
- varied role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job