Our client based in Hull is recruiting for a smart professional candidate that looking to start their career within a highly successful company.
Working within the Accounts department of this prestigious Hull Company your main purpose would be to assist the accounting manager in the monthly accounting routine and account projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the production of the monthly accounts.
- Analysing data to produce management reports.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Reconciling Sales Ledger receipt postings
- Processing website receipts / reconciling to cash tills daily and dealing with posting queries
- Distribution of overhead invoices following approval process and coding invoices to correct nominal code
- Maintain vehicles and plant cost analysis
- Fulfil accounting processes in respect of property rates and rent and utilities.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of handling fast flowing workload efficiently and effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong numeric ability
- IT literate
- Good communication and customer service skills
Please follow us on Twitter to get our latest job alerts! @KingstonRecLtd
Kingston Recruitment Ltd are a commercial, manufacturing and technical recruitment specialist who have been established in Hull since 1985.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kingston Recruitment on behalf of our client. The services advertised by Kingston Recruitment are those of an Employment Business or Employment Agency.
If you have not heard back from us within 14 days of submitting your CV then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job