Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be joining a friendly and cohesive team, demonstrating your positive, team playing attitude.
Role Responsibilities include across both UK and European sites:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Year End audit file preparation
- Daily & weekly bank reconciliation
- Month End reporting: Full P&L ownership and reporting
- Ad hoc responsibilities supporting the finance team
- Strong assistant accounting experience and exposure to month end procedures
- Positive, driven and able to assist the finance team where needed, with ability to work with stakeholders across the business
- Experience using SAP
The company is ideally looking for an immediate start so please do get in contact for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job