Our Wearside based client is at the forefront of the manufacturing sector. Continued growth is the reason they are no looking to recruit and Assistant Accountant. On offer is and attract salary and the chance to work for a well renowned manufacturer.
- This role will involve preparation of the Management Accounts, analysis, reconciliations and development of reporting.
- Reconciliation of high volume transactions.
- Fixed assets analysis and reporting.
- Management accounts preparation.
- Analysis on sales, materials, labour and overheads.
- Develop reports to understand profitability by project.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- You will possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately to prioritise workload, be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes and the ability to develop good relationships with all levels of internal/external customers and colleagues is essential.
- You will have excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail, PC literate with experience using Microsoft office and the ability to navigate accounting systems. Attention to detail with the ability to reconcile complex accounts.
- You should possess or be training towards a recognised accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
- Experience within the manufacturing or automotive industry is desirable but not essential.