• Monthly bank reconciliation and post journals as required, including revaluation of all foreign currency bank accounts.
• Processing of staff expenses and corporate credit cards.
• Manage the invoice payment process including multi-currency BACS
• Prepare the cash outflow forecasting in conjunction with other finance colleagues.
• Completing Group office recharges and intercompany reconciliation at month end.
• Reconciliation of specified general ledger accounts.
• Coding of miscellaneous invoices.
• Monthly recharges of marketing costs.
• Period recharges of various Film Market related costs
• Provide cover for the (Assistant) Management Accountant as required.
• Additional duties as required by the Management Accountant/Financial Controller to ensure continual development of management accounting functions.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Expertise at Assistant Accountant level or equivalent
• Knowledge of financial rules and regulations
• Strong team player and good inter-personal and communication skills
• Pro-active approach
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job