Expansion within this international company has created the need for a full time Accounts Assistant to join their modern City Centre offices. Working within a friendly and dynamic team of staff you will become an integral member of the department and contribute to the continued success of this forward thinking business.
This position requires a confident and self-assured individual that has already gained an excellent knowledge of accounts and who is now looking for the opportunity to take the next step in their career.
This is an autonomous role where you will get involved in the daily and monthly finance duties, having complete ownership and control of the company's 4 million turnover accounts.
You will have a confident and self-assured attitude along with the ability to communicate well with others. The successful candidate will:
- Assist with the production of management accounts
- Carry out the monthly reconciliations
- Manage the Credit Control function
- Manage the Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Complete cashiering duties for the organisation
- Deal with suppliers and resolving queries
- Produce quarterly VAT and cash flow report
- Have the ability to communicate at various level
- Be competent and have a good understanding of various software packages
- Be able to demonstrate an acute commercial awareness
- Process foreign currency accounts
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- An opportunity to work for a successful business with certain and secure opportunities for progression
- A supportive and vibrant working environment
As an employee you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package including Pension, Childcare vouchers and healthcare, gym membership and bonus schemes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job