My client is seeking an experienced finance candidate to support their accounts department. This is a fantastic time to join this business as they are rapidly growing and seeking candidates who are eager to progress within a highly reputable company. They will provide excellent benefits and training packages in return for a hard working and motivated individual.
You will be working for an established organisation based in Loughborough, on a full time permanent basis. An expanding company with great training and progression opportunity's.
- Preparation and reconciliation of client accounts
- Production of a weekly full financial report and daily payment allocation
- Purchase ledger invoice and payment processing
- Involvement in year-end audit
- Preparation and input of nominal journals
- Cash reconciliations
- Ad hoc sales ledger
The successful candidate will be extremely hard working, motivated and have a friendly positive demeanour. A proactive approach to all work, with a passion to progress in the future.
Ideally you would have previous experience within finance. But full training and study support package will be provided.
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a steadily growing team in an established organisation. In addition you will have the following benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Study support package and further training
- Onsite free parking
- Employee discounts plus more benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job