Assistant accountant in Chichester.
Our client is a fast paced organisation who are market leaders in their field.
- Processing and managing accruals and prepayments
- Sales reconciliations
- Daily bank processing and reconciling in multiple currencies
- Royalty and commission reporting
- Assisting with statutory compliance relevant to the business
- Twice daily review of variances of production orders
- Monthly goods in transit analysis and processing
- Review cost centre costs and reallocation
- Balance sheet reconciliation/review
The successful candidate will be someone who is currently studying towards their ACCA/CIMA or is AAT qualified.
Up to £25,000 + additional benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job