MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a progressive, forward thinking business on the outskirts of Colchester. This is a newly created position reporting into the Managing Director and working closely with the rest of the business in both an Assistant Accountant capacity and an Analyst role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of the finance function using Xero accounting software
- Raising monthly sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT return processing and submission
- Cash flow monitoring
- Liaising closely with external accountants
- Maintenance of baseline spreadsheets and data input
- Analysis of spreadsheets to identify cost savings
You will be of graduate calibre with previous experience in a broad finance role and have a desire to work in a role that will evolve as the business grows. You will have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with internal and external stakeholders. In return you will have a unique opportunity to progress your career in a very forward thinking environment with a group of impressive, like minded individuals. Hours are 8.30am to 5pm or 9.00am to 5.30pm with 25 days holiday and free parking.
- Cash Flow
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job