Our client, a recognised name in their field are looking for a bright, engaging Assistant Accountant to join their team in a varied role. Supporting a new infrastructure project for a hugely exciting development that will be key to the business increasing its foothold in the market.
Working closely with the UK Finance Director you will have a wide range of responsibility with genuine responsibility and exposure throughout the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, maintaining and processing financial and project transactions and data and preparation of monthly accounts
- Preparing and processing monthly cash flows
- Support in the preparation of annual Budgets
- Liaising with the Project partners’ representatives on finance related matters
- Support in project modelling exercises
- Preparing financial and project data for the monthly executive Board meeting
- Responsible for preparing Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for month end journals
- Prepare payment runs & banking documentation
- Bank reconciliations
- Part-qualified ACCA/ CIMA desirable
- Sage experience
- Good Excel skills (look Ups / pivot tables)
- Proactive individual focused on system and reporting improvements
- The ability to work independently and without supervision
- A responsible and hardworking approach to work
- Demonstrable flexible and friendly approach
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job