My client are an independently owned retail business, the business has a strong brand and an excellent working atmosphere.
The business has physical stores, sells both retail and wholesale and also have an online presence. Due to continued business growth they seek an Assistant Accountant to work alongside the financial controller to provide support on all areas of transactions, reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, all payments and arrangement of suppliers.
- Providing profit & loss for each store and route to market.
- Reporting on and analysing stock
- management and analysis of payroll.
- ensuring VAT compliance.
- Work with non-finance areas of the business to provide a point of contact and regular reporting and analysis.
The role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate practical experience in transactional finance who wants to develop their skills in an all encompassing role. The package includes study support if you are already studying towards an accountancy qualification or would like to pursue a professional qualification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job