An exciting new opportunity within one of the area's leading builders merchants based in the UK is now available for a part qualified assistant accountant. This role would be well suited to an ambitious and proactive candidate currently studying AAT/ACCA or CIMA and is looking for the next challenge.
This Assistant Accountant position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting to the wider group where you will liaise with stakeholders at all levels of business. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to prove themselves within a growing company.
Ideally you will:
• Currently be studying a recognised accounting qualification such as AAT, ACCA or CIMA or qualified by experience
• Have experience in the preparation of accurate cash flow forecasts and also be able to analyse the figures and provide commentary on the variances
• Use your own initiative to manage all aspects of the accounting division
• Be experienced in managing the cash and bank reconciliations on a daily basis
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role
• Be given the option to receive further study support towards a recognised accounting qualification
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Assistant Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure but still put your previous knowledge to good use. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job