Our client is a leading law firm which is going through an exciting period of growth. They are highly rated in Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 and have a national client base. An opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant has arisen to join this reputable firm based in Cardiff. If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
- Deal with all financial transactions on behalf of the firm
- Reporting to the firm’s Accountant
- Posting of Journals
- Accounts / Spreadsheet Analysis
- Account reconciliations
- Assist with audits
- Assisting fee earners with client balances
- Bank reconciliations
- Data analysis and budgeting, forecasting
Experience and skills required
- Accountancy or Finance related degree or similar academic qualification to AAT
- Quick learner with good numerical and administration skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Miriam Thomas.
Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.