Your next challenge.....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Finance Graduate/AAT Qualified individual to join a well known business based in the Teesside area. This role would support the business in the provision of high quality, timely information to encourage a data driven decision making culture aligned to world class standards.
Working as part of a small but highly skilled Finance team who will play an integral part in the business decision making process.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual with the desire to make a difference and contribute in the transformation of the business to a world class organisation.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting towards producing the monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Assisting with analysing the monthly/quarterly results including budgetary control and reporting.
- Preparing the monthly management report and board reports.
- Analysing the monthly business results and hold cost review meetings with department managers.
- Ensuring the cost management and control is a high priority and to promote a cost conscious organisation.
- Providing analysis required to encourage sound business decisions.
- Assisting with ad hoc procurement and admin requests.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
- Be enthusiastic and keen to develop your accounting career.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have experience of an ERP system will be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills including the use of Pivot Tables and Look-Ups.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job