A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join one of the markets leading trading companies based in central London on a permanent basis.
The role requires a highly driven individual with an eye for attention to detail and with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will be part qualified and be actively studying towards ACCA / CIMA.
- Responsible for the accounting for physical trades of commodities
- Cashbook management
- Journal entries
- Sales ledger management
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Month end accruals / prepayments
- Assisting in month end closing for financial reporting
- Quarterly VAT reporting
- Liaising with external auditors at year end
- Other ad-hoc work as when required
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Degree level educated (2:1 or above)
- Strong A levels and GCSE's
- 2+ years broad accounting experience
- Organised, motivated and able to self-manage
- Energetic with a "hit the ground running" attitude
- Team player and excellent communicator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job