Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + Study Support
Our client, a manufacturing business based in the Burnley area are currently looking for a dynamic, ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The position is offering a progressive study plan together with full study support towards AAT/CIMA/ACCA.
To be considered for this role, you must have the below experience:
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with monthly management accounts production
- Processing Invoices
- Attend management meetings
- Posting journals
- Balance sheet and supplier reconciliations
- Liaising with HMRC
- Analysing trial balance at month end.
- Data & sales analysis and reporting back to the Finance Director
- VAT returns and Intrastat reporting
- Cashbook posting and bank reconciliations in preparation for bank forecasts
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration
Please only apply if you have experience in the above role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job