A fantastic permanent Assistant Accountant role available for an Insurance company in Cambourne. This role is offering between £23,000 - £27,000 per annum.
The main duties of this position are:
- Annual budget setting, variance analysis and continuous monitoring of forecasts
- VAT returns including annual input VAT calculation
- Production of monthly management accounts and production of board packs
- Prepare and enter recurring journals for prepayments and accruals
- Ensuring all transactional level processing done in time for strict month end close
- Bank reconciliation's for current accounts and checks on other bank reconciliation's
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Cash flow management and liaising with company bankers
- Assisting the Financial Controller and other department heads with ad-hoc reporting
This is a great opportunity to join a small remote finance team undergoing a transition of change. In your new role, you will be required to work one day per week in the head office in Ipswich.
If you are an assistant accountant looking for a position in Cambridgeshire, please contact Ben Dugan at The ONE Group on or email for more information. If this position isn't suitable but you know of someone who would suit these criteria, win yourself a refer a friend voucher by sending their details over to THE ONE GROUP.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton, and Peterborough - The ONE Group works across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job