Varied Accounts Assistant position in Milton Park, Didcot
Progression and development offered, if this is what you are looking for.
This business is one of the best and most supportive environments to work in and the team take really good care of anyone coming into the business.
They are easy to get to and have parking on site in Milton Park, Didcot. They are part of a much wider international business and offer anyone looking to take on more responsibility an excellent opportunity to move into, or work in other areas of the overall group.
The culture in the company is one where they are keen to improve and develop their staff.
The key duties of the Assistant Accountant will be to:
- Month end tasks, including processing journals and completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparing audit requirements
- Credit Control
- Manage debtors letter and overdue debts
- Raise and process Credit Notes
- Process invoices (Claim Parts and Operator & Franchisee self-billing)
- Process Sales Invoices (update declare groups and spreadsheets)
- Raise cheques/BACS for Warranty Claims Settlements
- Process daily receipts (BACS, cheques, credit card)
- Supplier and Customer set-up
- Set-up new stock codes within accounting system
- Manage set-up and amendment of price lists
- Manage warehouse stock list and stock adjustment (staff purchases)
- Management Service Charge Process (for cover)
- Review Back order report weekly
- Assist in project work, where available
This Assistant Accountant role is a great opportunity for anyone who is AAT Qualified or in the early stages of CIMA/ACCA
You would ideally be looking to move into a highly team focused environment.
The Assistant Accountant position will come with:
- Study Support
- Competitive Salary - circa £26,000
- Generous Holiday
- Opportunities to work in different areas of the company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job