Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant/Senior Accounts Assistant that is looking for a new and fresh challenge?
If you like working in a varied role where you will be kept busy and will be working alongside an establish team, this role is for you!
This is an exciting time to join the company as they are going from strength to strength and this role would be an integral part of their growth strategy.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must have recent previous experience working in a similar position
- Be experienced in preparing management accounts and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Have the ability to work within a team environment
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high standards of work
- Be flexible in your approach to work and willing to take on other tasks as and when required
What will the day to day look like?
- Preparing weekly bank balance reports and carrying out analysis of cash movement
- Preparing monthly aged debtor report
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing quarterly management accounts
- Assisting in the preparations of year end
- Any other ad hoc duties
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to progress their career within accountancy and join a professional and productive team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Eilidh Black via email using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job