Foxwell Associates are working closely with a public sector organisation based in Exeter who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Creating journals and accruals to reflect budget spend
- Assisting with the month end process
- Providing financial data as requested
- Collating, completing and submission of non financial returns
- Providing information for the Annual Accounts and completing returns
- Providing accurate information to all Budget Managers, Directors and Board Members
- Monitoring and forecasting expenditure trends/budgetary performance on a monthly basis
- Attending corporate, governance and management meetings
Suitable candidates must be part/fully qualified (AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
In addition, you must be confident in dealing with budget holders and possess a good working knowledge of Excel.
Please note that this could lead to a permanent opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job