Marks Sattin are working with a European Service provider based in Keighley. Due to new management of the Finance team, there is a newly created role for an ambitious and passionate Assistant Accountant. This is a great role for a studying individual who is looking to join a business where they can grow and develop in their career.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager duties will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT reports
- Posting journals
- Assisting with month end close
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling fixed asset schedules
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets
- Maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Providing ad hoc financial analysis
- Providing support to the wider Finance and Project teams
This individual have a Strong academic background and desire to continue to study towards an accredited accountancy qualification.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a progressive and rewarding business that provides full study support, then apply now or get in touch with Amy at Marks Sattin!