BMC are delighted to be assisting this prestigious organisation who are based in the Newcastle area with the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant.
Applicants will ideally be AAT qualified (or actively studying) with aspirations to complete ACCA or CIMA.
Joining a fast paced and reputable finance department, this is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a range of accounting duties, including analysing product costings, statutory reporting and treasury management.
The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including full study support.
- Supporting the finance team with month end accounting processes
- Analysis of manufacturing and product costs
- Fixed asset and capital accounting
- Assisting Senior Management with business forecasting
- Analysis and commentary of historic business performance
- Ensuring tax compliance
- Banking and treasury control, including cash flow management
- Maintenance of accounting ledgers including accounts payable and receivable activities
- Daily use of SAP, Microsoft Excel & other IT systems
- AAT qualified or actively studying
- Competent IT user with good Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Driven individual with aspirations to complete ACCA or CIMA
- Personable, committed individual with strong communication skills
- This is a full time and permanent role based in North Tyneside, close to Newcastle upon Tyne
- Part Qualified