Fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified finance professional to join a leading innovative tech company!
At only 4 days per week, the position is tailor-made of an ambitious part-qualified individual who needs flexibility to complete their education whilst gaining valuable and diverse accounting experience within a global organisation!
- Raising and posting sales invoices
- Credit control
- Ensure accurate posting of all journals to the appropriate cost center on a monthly basis
- Liaise closely with the overseas finance teams
- Assist in financial administration
- Engage in year-end audits, statutory report preparation and tax projects with the Financial Accountant
- Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA with desire to continue your studies
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- A hard-working, proactive and ambitious nature.
12 months FTC with potential to go permanent.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job