Through further growth of our clients extensive customer base; an outstanding opportunity has been created within this growing and ambitious accountancy firm based in Manchester.
Our client is the flagship of a well-established Group of Companies who are now looking to further strengthen their chartered accountancy team with the addition of a semi senior accountant.
The role will involve the following core duties:
- The preparation of statutory and year-end accounts for clients
- Undertaking book keeping on behalf of clients (either in house or onsite at client premises) this can including processing transactions and reconciling accounts, including Bank, Sales ledger, Purchase ledger and VAT
- The preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Processing and completion of client VAT returns to deadlines
- Assisting the clients an liaising with clients on issues relating to their business
- Providing support and mentoring when necessary to the trainee accountant
- Other ad-hoc duties for the wider business when necessary (assisting with CF or Wealth Management work)
To be successful in this role you will already have accounting experience and preferably be from a practice background. You will already be working towards your chartered qualification studies (ACCA/CIMA) and be of graduate calibre or an AAT qualification.
Experience of working within a client facing role would be advantageous in this role as it is anticipated that there will be some localised travel in between offices (across the North West only).
This is a fantastic role within a firm that boasts a strong following and has been a real success story across the North West. They are ambitious and highly acquisitive as they look to develop their portfolio of brands further into 2018.
If you are an Accountant looking to join a forward thinking and dynamic business in a key role then submit your CV or contact us directly for a confidential discussion about your next career move.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job