Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a construction business based in Nottingham. They are currently seeking a determined and ambitious Assistant Accountant to work within their small, successful team.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave with a start of early February. The successful candidate will be immediately available or available at short notice.
The role of the Assistant Accountant will be to engage in and manage day to day transactions within the business as well as providing regular support to the accounting team weekly and during the month end reporting process.
Assistant Accountant Duties & Responsibilities:
* Production of weekly Cashflow
* Review of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Production of Management Accounts
* Maintenance and reconciliation of Fixed Asset Register
* Reconciliation and review of monthly Turnover and COS plus all other P&L accounts
* Preparation and review of all Prepayments & Accruals
* Preparation and posting of journals
* Ensuring that the Group Policies and Processes are adhered to within the department
* Improvements in company reporting and processes across the region
* Providing cover for the Management Accountant
* Any other duties as reasonably requested
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
*Strong IT skills able to run, manipulate and calculate spreadsheets
*ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified AND AAT Qualified
*Must be a team player and possess high levels of integrity
*Ability to work under extreme pressure & to strict, tight deadlines
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
- assistant accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job