Assistant Accountant - Bridgend
Urgently Required, Temporary for approx. 2 months
Hourly pay rate £10.00 - £12.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
My client, a respected business based in the Bridgend are seeking a temporary Assistant Accountant for approximately 2 months to assist with a systems improvement project. Working closely with the Project Accountant you will be required to look at invoicing procedures.
My client is ideally seeking a candidate for an immediate start but could wait for 1 week for the right individual. The suitable candidate will ideally be AAT qualified and have previous exposure of systems improvement with a strong emphasis on analysing systems and data to improve efficiencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Locate contracts on their system and make suitable amendments
- Match contracts to the project accounting module
- Convert warehouse codes and update on new coding system
- Looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic and keen to make improvements
- Good attention to detail
- Can work in a busy and constantly changing commercial environment
- Good Microsoft Excel skills essential coupled with Sage experience would be highly advantageous
The role is working in a busy office environment therefore you must be able to prioritise your workload and ensure a high level of accuracy at all times. The suitable candidate will be pro-active in approach, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
This organisation offers a friendly working environment and the opportunity for a hands-on role. It also offers you the chance to add value. Therefore if you are interested and free for work ASAP, please contact the office Now for further information and to secure an interview slot!
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job