Social Housing - Assistant Accountant - Ardwick
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a social housing organisation in manchester, the client has enjoyed a highly successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a Assistant Accountant to join their social housing organisation on an interim basis.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of Monthly Management accounts
- Support in monthly forecasting and annual budget setting
- Providing analysis and commentary on variances
- Financial performance data and analysis on variance
- Contributing to the overall transformation of the department.
- Ad Hoc Duties: Support the Finance team with any other ad-hoc requirements in order to meet team objectives
The successful candidate will be:
- Hold advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Experience of working within a social housing organisation
- Accounts Assistant
- Social Housing
- Housing Associations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job