Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for our leading financial organisation in Cardiff.
This position is based on a temporary - ongoing basis, Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Hourly rate is negotiable on experience - please state your requirements when applying
Day to day duties will include:
- Preparing Balance sheets accounts and reconciliation
- Preparing monthly management accounts including both financial & non financial data
- Monitoring of Bank accounts, facilitate the bank posting on to Oracle and finalising reconciliation.
- Daily balancing of client system
- Daily posting to Oracle
- Complete manual transactions/ bank reconciliation on a daily basis
- Monitoring of bank accounts, facilitate bank postings to Oracle and finalise reconciliations.
- Facilitate and resolve outstanding reconcile items
To be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Highly proficient in Excel and specifically working with advanced features of this program (e.g. Pivot tables, look-ups, macros and goal seek)
- Must be experienced of working with high volume transactional systems
- Experience of working wit Oracle is essential
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job