Our Client, a global producer of seafood based products based in Dingwall, has an opportunity available for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an Accounts based role previously as well as holding a relevant qualification.
It is essential that the Assistant Accountant will be able to perform basic financial accounting transactions to enable accurate, timely and auditable month end closures and effective cost control.
Key Responsibilities would include although not restricted to:
- Operation and control of all fixed asset accounting transactions
- Calculation and posting of all accruals and prepayment
- Provide analysis to calculate adequate provisions against debtors and inventory
- Prepare and populate all month end schedules
- Ensure all bank and cash books are fully reconciled, and transactions applied to general ledger
- Highly numerate
- Ability to build good relationships
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to Detail
The successful Assistant Accountant will work Mon- Fri, 08.30am - 5.00pm with some flexibility required, with a pay rate which is negotiable dependant on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job