Assistant Accountant / CIMA / Salary £20,000-£24,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Study Support included
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Senior Assistant Management Accountant to work within a fantastic team of dynamic accountants for an organisation based in Knowsley.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Management of stock system via Excel
- Profit and loss calculations
- Flash P&L figures for management team
- Assisting external auditors
- Daily Cash Flow
- Transactional assistance - AP, AR and Credit Control
- General ad hoc duties
The above duties are non-exhaustive, you require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is also essential.
- Ensuring all work is completed under strict deadlines
- Driving improvements in effectiveness, efficiency and control
What do we need from you?
- At least 2-3 years working in a similar position (training will be given if not completed some aspects of the role)
- An Accounting background, ideally studying towards a CIMA or looking towards studying
- Either degree educated or AAT qualified with relevant experience
- Strong excel skills- V-look ups, Pivot tables
What's on offer?
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself on staff development, you will be supported through your CIMA studies along with yearly reviews to develop your career. On-site parking is also included.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, you will also automatically be considered for other similar opportunities in the area - please call 0151-559-3560 to learn more on opportunities similar to this.
** Please note: due to the high number of applicants applying for this role, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application being submitted- please consider your self unsuccessful for this position. Thank you for your understanding.