To ensure that work allocated is completed accurately and within defined timescales, assisting and working flexibly to help and assist with the general operations of the department, together with any other duties necessary for the effective and efficient running of the department and business.
• Preparing monthly VAT returns to be reviewed by the Management Accountant
• Responsible for the completion of the cash book journal
• Reconciliation of the Invoice Finance account
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
• Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts
• Assisting and providing information for Auditors
• Assisting with Budget and forecast preparation
• Assisting in the preparation of the annual Tax Pack
• Assisting in the preparation of statutory reporting
• Providing holiday cover/support for colleagues in the finance team if required
• Group Intercompany recharges & reconciliations
• Raising of non-trade invoices
• Any other ad hoc tasks/projects as and when required
Health and Safety
• Ensure Health and Safety rules are strictly adhered to
• Ensure quality of output through safe operation
Any Other Information
• Full support and training will be given and an 'opendoor’ policy will be maintained in respect of your role. Please do not hesitate to discuss any issues that may arise with your Manager.
• Your performance will be monitored on an ongoing basis and you will be subject to an annual appraisal in line with the company policy.
- Team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job