Job Title Assistant Accountant
Reports to Finance Manager
Place of Work London, UK
With tremendous growth in the past years and installations with the majority of the top 25 club groups globally, Wexer is a truly global provider of virtual classes, present in more than 40 countries across 5 continents. Our mission is to make world class exercise accessible to more people by providing a convenient and non-intimidating way to exercise through the use of technology.
Our vision is to create a healthier and happier planet by delivering a partner-centric business approach. At Wexer we don’t have customer, only partners and we work vigorously to earn and keep partners’ trust and to secure long-term relationships.
About the Role…
• Balance Sheet, Bank and other accounts monthly reconciliations.
• Calculating and posting accruals as part of the month end close process.
• Maintaining the Fixed asset register and calculating the monthly depreciation and posting the journals.
• Assist in the submission of monthly & quarterly group financial reporting requirements.
• Assist in the preparation of tax returns.
• Assist in the assessment of, and monitoring of, internal controls.
• Internal and External audit reviews.
• Management of accounts payable invoicing.
• Reconciling credit cards and processing expenses.
• Processing incoming payments (Bacs, Cheque, Credit Card, etc).
• Maintain all accounts records - Filing purchase invoices, sales invoices and bank statements.
• Allocation payments.
• Raising sales invoices/statements and re-issuing invoices as required.
• You will be accountable for ensuring payments are collected within the agreed payment terms, whilst implementing proposals to improving the collection process to reduce aged debt and meet company DSO targets.
• Dealing with queries from suppliers, clients, and the sales team.
• Assisting with ad hoc month end close and reporting process.
• General financial admin tasks when required.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
• Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA
• Strong excel skills
• Experienced in managing your own portfolio of clients
• Prepared to go the extra mile, resilient, proactive, problem solver, excellent communication skills
• The desired candidate will have at least 2 years experience in AR, Billing roles.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable