Your new company
My client is a globally renowned company who take pride in having the knowledge of the need's of their customers to provide their expertise and resources. This company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team, this is an entirely new role to accommodate company growth.
Your new role
My client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team, to support the Senior Accountant and the Business Analyst in ensuring accuracy and integrity of local transactional data. Key responsibilities of this role will include;
- To be responsible for the quality of the information held within the finance modules of the internal ERP system.
- Assist other areas of the department e.g. accounts payable
- Prepare and provide financial information to the Financial Controller by researching and analysing accounting data
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports
- Assist with closing activities in line with the global reporting closing calendar
- Assist with any internal/external audit queries where appropriate
- Liaising with customers on the phone
What you'll need to succeed
You will be fully AAT qualified. You will have a passion for finance and a motivated and enthusiastic approach. You will have experience working in a busy finance department and proven experience of team work. You will be experienced in using ERP systems and have intermediate excel skills. You will have sound knowledge of basic financial processes.
What you'll get in return
You will have a role in which you can cover all finance areas and really get to grips with the company processes. You will receive a competitive salary for £23,000-£27,000 depending on experience. Benefits of; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a fantastic pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and working hours of 08:30-17:00 Monday - Thursday and 08:30-15:45 Fridays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job