Company: Leading Oil and Gas Firm
Location: Central London
Have always wanted to get your foot in the door within the Oil and Gas industry? Are you a reconciliations whizz eager to put to your skills to use? Are you savvy with accounting packages or already experienced with the system Oracle?
If the above describes you then please read on!
Our client is a market leader in the field of engineering and technical services for the upstream oil and gas industry. They are the go-to consultancy for Oil and Gas companies during the development phase of major oil and gas projects and they need you, an experienced Assistant Accountant, to join them for 9 months.
The scope of your role as Assistant Accountant will include:
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Monthly non-GBP balances revaluation
• Inter Loan Account Reconciliation
• Genesis Intra/Branch Loan Account Reconciliation and Revaluation of the balances
• Group Cash Flash Reporting
• Fortnightly Cash Hyperion Reporting with aid of the Excel model.
• Hedging Instrument
• Maintaining the documentation from the Group Treasury
• Journal posting for these transaction
• Payroll Journal Posting
• Shared Services Payroll Report Journal Posting to GL/Project Module
• Payroll – PAYE and Salary Control Account Reconciliation
• Monthly Payroll Report Journal posting and control account reconciliation
• Flexible Benefit Reconciliation
• PAYE and Ad-hoc payroll related payments
• Modified Payroll and Expats Payments Assistance for PAYE payments
Internal Control and Audit
• Assisting Internal control and Audit
• Assisting External Audit
Quarter End Inter and Intra Company Reconciliation
• Assisting on Treasury related inter-company reconciliation.
• Intra company/Branch - AP/AR/Loan Reconciliations.
Assisting Various GL related Reconciliation (Ad-Hoc)
• This involves Year End GL Reconciliation and necessary GL/PA journal posting.
If your reconciliation skills are second to none and you enjoy a role with plenty variety based in the heart of London, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job