Our client is a high end car show room who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their busy but friendly team. This is a fast-paced role and requires an individual who has the drive and energy to achieve our deadlines.
You will support the Group Accountant by undertaking the day to day running of the department, keeping informed of any accounts issue that may impact upon the business.
- Supporting the accounts team with daily and month-end tasks as required.
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts, responsible for accruals, prepayments and ad hoc journals.
- Supporting the accounts and admin team, with improving finance reports and process.
- Reviewing O/s Debtors and Weekly BACS payment run.
- Manufacturers bonus accruals and reconciliations
- Support the Group Accountant in the day to day running of the department, keeping informed of any accounts issue that may impact upon the business.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly Vehicle and annual Parts stock checks
- Asset Depreciation and reconciliations.
- Adhoc duties assisting the Group Accountant
- Internal Auditing
- Assisting external Auditors annually
- Monday to Friday - 45 Hours per week 8am - 6pm.
- 20 days holiday
- Career progression / advancement within an expanding group
About the Candidate:
- A 'handson’ practical approach
- AAT part qualified or qualified, committed to a career in accounting
- Experience within the motor industry would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job